Restoration and Protective Coating Projects Completed by Coast to Coast Personnel
Coast to Coast Coatings personnel have successfully completed a wide range of industrial coating, lining and cleaning projects around the U.S. Click on any of the images below to see a series of project pictures showing the breadth of our services for corporations, municipalities and the military. These projects involve restoration, cleaning and coating of industrial equipment, pipelines, building exteriors and interiors, and other surfaces.
For protective coating and lining case studies, click on any of the following links to open a PDF version of project overview.
- Abrasion Resistance Coating – Elgin, Illinois
- Storm Trap Coating – Greenfield, Wisconsin
- Storm Trap Coating – Appleton, Wisconsin
- Caustic Regeneration Pump Room Coating – Madison, Wisconsin
- Acid Resistance Coating – Germantown, Wisconsin
- Chemical Compatibility Study – Calipatria and Fremont, California